Do you know what it's like
你知不知道
not to be able to use your legs?
没有腿是什么感觉?
Y-Y -Yes, sir, I do.
是,长官。我知道
Did you hear what I said?
你清楚我的话没有?
You cheated me!
你害了我!
I had a destiny .
我有自己的命运
I was supposed to die in the field
我本该死在战场上
with honor!
带着荣誉!
That was my destiny,
那才是我的命运
and you... cheated me out of it!
而你…使我得不到它!
You understand what I'm saying, Gump?
你听明白我的话了吗,阿甘?
This wasn't supposed to happen--
本来不应该是这样…
Not to me.
我不应该这样
I had a destiny.
我有自己的命运
I was...
我曾经是…
Lieutenant...
中尉军官…
Dan Taylor.
丹泰勒
Y-You still
你仍然是
Lieutenant Dan.
丹中尉
Look at me.
看着我
What am I going to do now?
现在我能做什么?
What am I going to do now?
现在我能做什么?