Great. Emma's wedding's gonna be better than ours was.
太好了,艾玛的婚礼会比我们的好。
Glen.
格伦。
Maybe her marriage will be better too.
也许她的婚姻也会更好。
Not filled with loneliness and sadness.
不会充满了孤独与悲哀。
I hope you can appreciate the positions Amie and I are in.
希望你能考虑到我和艾米的立场。
We're not taking sides.Relax.
我们不想偏袒哪方,放松。
We're not making any plans until we figure this out.
在想出解决办法前,我们不会做任何计划的。
You're so cool about it.Yeah.
你还真是冷静啊,是啊。
How else am I gonna be?
不然我还能怎么样?
I mean-Without taking sides though, I have to say...
不是偏袒谁,但是我必须得说。
Emma's save-the-date e-mail was a smidge tacky.
艾玛的日期通知邮件也简短得有点傻了吧。
I mean, "june 6 at the Plaza," smiley face?
就一句 "6月6号在广场酒店" 外加一个笑脸?
What's next, hearts over her i's?
下次会是什么,桃心眼睛?
Come on, really,What was she thinking??Oh, hey.
她是怎么想的啊?噢,嘿。
I know, right?That was so tacky.
我知道,是吧?太傻了。
It's shocking.Hi. Hi, Heidi.
晴天霹雳,嗨,嗨,海蒂。
Oh, Elizabeth, I love my ring.Oh, my gosh.
噢,伊丽莎白,我爱死我的戒指了,我的天。
Emma?
艾玛?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
你已经发了日期通知帖了?
Yeah, I did, actually.
是啊,我确实发了。
Surprised?
很吃惊吧?
So one of us...
那么我们中的某个人。
is not moving her date?
是不打算改日子了?