Cute and cuddly boys. Cute and cuddly.
可爱讨喜点 小家伙们 扮可爱点
If you have any poo, fling it now!
如果你有什么招示 赶快使出来
Mathy:It's the men.
是人类
Good evening, officers! No, no, you don't talk now, okay?
晚上好 长官 不 你别说话 好吗?
Alex:You're not so good with the putting the words together
你不擅长言表
and theircoming out,good thing.
好事情
You can thss!
你闭嘴就好
Hey!How you're doing?
你们好吗?
You know what, everything's cool, we just have a little situation here.
这里一切都好 只是出了点小状况
Little internal situation. Actually my friend just went a little crazy.
内部小状况 事实上我朋友有点疯过头了
It happens to everybody. The city gets to us all.
每个人都会这样的 城市让我们这样
Just went a little cuckoo in the head.
只是脑筋搭错了线
Mathy:Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head
别说我搭错了线
Alex:Just shush! I will handle this!
别说话 我来解决
I got him!
我踢到他了
Would you geta kind ofbreak?
你能不这样吗
We're just gonna take my little friend to your home
我们把他带回去
and forget this ever happened.
忘记这一切
All right? No harm no ballet.
没有伤害和子弹 好吗?
Oh, no, no, no. Hey, it's cool! It's me, Alex. Lion from the Zoo.
不不 冷静 是我 亚里克斯 动物园的狮子
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了?