San Diego. San Diego?
圣地亚哥 圣地亚哥
White sandy beaches, cleverly simulated natural environment,
白沙海岸 精致的模拟自然环境
wide open enclosures, I'm telling you this could be the San Diego zoo.
宽广的场地 这可能是圣地亚哥动物园
Complete with fake rocks. Wow! That looks real.
完全仿造的石头 看上去很真实
San Diego? What could be worse than San Diego?
圣地亚哥? 还有什么比圣地亚哥更糟的
I don't know, this place is crack I like it!
我不知道 这个地方很棒 我喜欢
Oh, I could hang here, I could hang here.
我可以留在这 我可以留在这
I'm gonna kill you, Marty! Take it easy! Take it easy!
我要杀了你 马蒂 放松 放松
And then string you! Calm down!
然后勒死你 冷静
Then take you up and clone you! And kill all your clones!
然后克隆你 再把所有克隆的你都杀了
Can we take a time out? And then, I'll never talk to you again.
20秒的暂停 我再也不理你了
Stop it! Look, We're just gonna find the people
别闹了 听着 我们得先找到人
get checked in and have this mess straighten out!
向他们报到 然后结束这出闹剧
Oh great, this is just great. San Diego.
好呀 真是太好了 圣地亚哥
How I have to compete with Shamu. And a smug little grin!
我得去和杀人鲸竞争 那些得意忘形的家伙
I can't top that. Can't top it!
我比不过他们 我赢不了他们
I'm ruined! I'm gone! I'm out of the business!
我完了 我彻底完蛋了 我失业了
It's your fault, Marty! You've ruined me!
这都是你的错 马蒂 你毁了我
Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think
亚里克斯 你好好想想
I intended all of this to happen? You want me to say that I'm sorry?
一切都是我的错吗 你是想我给你道歉吗
Is that what you want? Okay, I'm
这就是你想要的吗 那好 对不
He just shushed me! Marty look, just gotta be just a little bit more
他在嘘我 马蒂 你应该多理解别人一点
Shush! Don't you shush me!
嘘 别嘲我嘘