possibly beyond.
甚至更远的未来。
There's been a change of plan, lads.
计划改变了。
As you may or may not know...
你们也许知道。
the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor yesterday.
昨天日本鬼子轰炸珍珠港。
Frank D. Roosevelt's asked each of us to do our part.
罗斯福总统请每个人为国奉献。
The Chelsea's been commissioned to serve in the United States Navy.
切尔西号受到美国海军征召。
To repair, to salvage, and to rescue.
负责维修和救援的工作。
Anybody doesn't wanna go to war, now is the time to say so.
谁不想参战,现在就要说。
Once you set foot on that boat, you're in the Navy, friend.
你们一上船,就加入美国海军。
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk with you, Mike.
我一直想跟你谈谈。
My wife's doing poorly.
我太太病得不轻。
I'd like to maybe see her one more time.
我想再见她一面。
You're free to make your way home any way you can, Mr. Mayes.
你可以自己想办法回家。
If he's leaving, who's gonna cook?
他走了谁要当厨子?
Food poisoning's one of the leading causes of death at sea.
食物中毒是船员丧命的主因。
Right after inadequate safety equipment.
其次才是安全装备的不足。
I can cook, captain. Been doing it all my life.
我会做菜,这辈子都在做菜。
I don't know. You're a little moody for war, Benjamin.
我不晓得喔 你的情绪不稳。不适合打仗。
What the hell?
管它的?
I'll take any man wants to kick the shite out of the Japs and the Huns.
谁想打日本鬼子和德国佬都行。
That's it, pack your gear. We're going to war, gentlemen.
收拾行李,咱们去打仗!