two miles from Calais...
离法国加莱只有两英里。
it started to rain.
天空就开始下雨。
That's it! Steady on!
快到了!继续游!
And when I couldn't go any further...
当我再也无法前进。
I stopped.
我就停下来。
I just stopped.
我就停下来。
And everybody asked me...
大家都问我。?
would I try again?
为什么不再试一次?
For why wouldn't I?
大家都这么说?
But I never did.
不过我再也没试过。
As a matter of fact, I've never done anything with my life after that.
老实说 之后我再也没做过什么。
Your hands are so coarse.
你的手好粗糙。
I can feel the wind in your cheek.
你的脸颊有风吹雨打的感觉。
I'm afraid it's the witching hour.
恐怕这是该走的时候了。
It's something you never forget.
那是永生难忘的经验。
Cheers. I think you make me feel younger.
饮杯,你让我觉得更年轻。
You make me feel years younger too.
你也让我觉得更年轻。
I wish I was.
真希望我还年轻。
So many things I'd change.
这样就能改变很多事。
I'd undo all my mistakes.
不会犯我犯过的错误。
What mistakes?
什么错误?
I kept waiting, you know?
我一直在等待?
Thinking that I'd do something to change my circumstances.
觉得我会做什么改变现况。
Do something.
真的有所成就。
Such an awful waste. You never get it back.
人只会年轻一次,过了就没了。
Wasted time.
浪费青春。