And I bought these butterfly clips so that you can use it...
而我买了这只蝴蝶发夹,让你用它。
and clip the braids back. But don't pull.
夹住你的秀发,但是不要拔。
Okay, I'm taking Zoe to her play date, then I'm going to Gloria's shower.
好,我先带周去参加比赛,然后参加格劳丽雅家的送礼会。
Don't burn the place down.
别把房子给烧了。
Wow. Look at you.
哇。看看你。
Where they having it, at the Ritz?
在哪里比赛,里兹大饭店?
Some whoop-de-do spot named the River Bistro.
某个社交场合,叫河流小酒馆。
Close to it.
差不多。
No! Ow!
不! 喔!
Isn't that way over everybody's budget?
那里不是容不下预算中的所有人?
Yeah, but Gloria's cousin's wife works with their dairy guy...
对,但是陶勒丽斯的表亲和那里的送奶员一起工作。
and he got her a deal on the party room.
他帮他们搞定了一个聚会室。
I heard the food's really bad there.
我听说那里的食物非常糟糕。
Everyone who eats there gets really sick. Vomiting for days.
每个在那里吃过饭的人都病了,要呕吐好几天。
I'll take my chances. Let's go, sweetie.
我会把握机会的,我们走,甜心。
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪里?我不知道。
Maybe the restaurant. Maybe home.
可能在餐厅里,可能在家里。
Okay, you go to the restaurant.I'm going to go to his place.
好,你去餐厅,我去他住的地方。
If I see him, I'll stall him. Now, what's his address?
如果我见到他,我回拖住他。好,他的地址是?
To begin again in Egypt.
在埃及重新开始。
Oh, The Times thinks they're so clever.
噢,纽约时报自认为很聪明。