Just when we thought all hope was lost.
正当我们以为希望尽失时。
our noble saviors have arrived.
我们尊贵的救世主就来了。
Off with their...hoods.
取下,头巾。
Sire William, we've come to seek a meeting.
威廉爵士,我们来此谈判。
Well, what's the point?
有何目的?
You've all sworn loyalty to Longshanks.
你们向长腿效忠。
An oath to a liar is no oath at all.
宣誓对个骗子而言不是誓约。
Every man of us is ready to swear loyalty to you.
我们决定向你效忠。
So let the council swear publicly.
让议会表明效忠。
We cannot. Some scarcely believe you're alive.
我们不能,几乎没有人相信你仍活着。
Others think you'll pay them Mornay's wages.
认为他们会如莫瑞的下场般。
So we bid you to Edinburgh.
我们要你来爱丁堡。
Meet us two days from now.
两日后来。
Pledge us your pardon, and we'll unite behind you.
向我们求恕 我们支持你。
One? You mean us and you.
统一?你是指我们和你们?
No.
不。
I mean this.
我是指这个。
It's the pledge of Robert the Bruce.
这是罗伯特布鲁斯的信物。