Longshanks acquired Wallace.
长腿要抓华莱士。
So did our nobles.
我们的贵族也要。
That was the price of your crown.
那就是你皇冠的代价。
Die!
死吧!
I want you to die!
我要你死!
Soon enough I'll be dead, and you'll be king.
我迟早会死的,你就会当国王。
I don't want anything from you.
我对你无所求。
You're not a man!
你不是人!
You're not my father.
你不是我父亲。
You're my son, and you've always known my mind.
你是我儿子 你一直了解我心意。
You deceived me.
你欺骗了我。
You let yourself be deceived.
你是自欺欺人。
In your heart, you always knew what had to happen here.
在你心中,你一直清楚情况。
Thus, you know what it means to hate.
终于,你了解仇恨的意义。
Now you're ready to be a king.
现在你可以准备当国王了。
My hate will die...with you.
我的恨,将与你共存亡。
William Wallace.
威廉华莱士。
you stand in taint of high treason.
你被控叛逆。
Against whom?
对谁?
Against your king.
对你的国王。
Have you anything to say?
有何辩解?
Never in my whole life...
在我一生当中。
did I swear allegiance to him.
从未向他宣誓效忠过。
It matters not. He is your king.
那无所谓 他是你的国王。
Confess, and you may receive a quick death.
认罪吧,可让你速死。
Deny, and you must be purified by pain.
否认的话,让你从苦刑中忏悔。
Do you confess?
要承认吗?
Do you confess?
要承认吗?
Then on the morrow,
明天。
you shall receive your purification.
让你受苦刑。