Drink this.
喝这。
It will dull your pain.
会缓和你的痛苦。
No. It will numb my wits.
不,会麻木我的智慧。
I must have them all.
我现在必须要清醒。
For if I'm senseless, or if I wail...
我若神智不清或哀泣。
then Longshanks will have broken me.
长腿就会驯服我。
I can't bear the thought of your torture.
我不能忍受你受苦。
Take it.
喝下。
All right.
好吧。
I have come to beg for the life of William Wallace.
我来为威廉华莱士求饶。
You're quite taken with him, aren't you?
你真的很喜欢他。
I respect him.
我尊敬他。
At worst, he was a worthy enemy.
最起码,他是个可敬的敌人。
Show mercy, O thou great king...
宽恕他,陛下。
and win the respect of your own people.
赢取民心。
Even now...you are incapable of mercy.
直到现在,你仍不懂宽恕。
And you...
至于你。
To you, that word is as unfamiliar as love.
这字眼与爱都是你所不熟悉的。
Before he lost his powers of speech...
在他失去说话能力前。
he told me his one comfort was that.
他曾说。