星级典句:
第一句:How about WPA?
我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。
A: Any problems?
有问题吗?
B: We are satisfied with most part of the contract.
我们对合同的大部分条款感到满意。
A: So can we sign the contract?
那么我们可以签订合同了吗?
B: Wait a moment. How about WPA?
等一下。我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。
第二句:We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。
A: What's the matter?
怎么了?
B: We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。
A: That is acceptable.
这可以接受。
单独海损赔偿险也叫水渍险,承保范围包括平安险的各项责任外,还负责被保险货物因恶劣气候、海啸、地震、洪水等自然灾害所造成的部分损失。
其他表达法:
Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%.
请确保按发票金额的110%投保。
We shall cover WPA for 110% of the invoice value.
我们要按发票金额的110%投单独海损赔偿险。