星级典句:
第一句:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
A: What do you expect for the insurance?
你们对保险有什么要求吗?
B: Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?
你们认为有必要保一切险吗?
B: Yes. The machines are delicate.
是的。机器是很精密的。
第二句:We are used to covering all risks.
我们习惯保全险。
A: How about WPA?
水渍险怎么样?
B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.
这不符合我们的规矩。我们习惯保全险。
A: Let me think about it.
那让我想一想。
在保险实务当中,被保险人凭“一切险”保单向保险人索赔没有收到货物的损失,而不论没有收到货物的原因。
其他表达法:
Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.
请给我们的200件价值20000美金的高质量家具保一切险。
We wish to insure against all risks.
我们要保一切险。