Well, actually, it has.
嗯,实际上,有
The cobblestones are shredding my wheels.
鹅卵石正在磨碎我的轮子
Switched to a pair of birdhouse pterodactyls.
变成一双鸟笼翼手龙
Have you even made a dent in your reading list?
你是否总是把名单上的书读完?
I finished it.
我完成了
You read 1 1 books?
你读了11本书?
I mean I read the list.
我指我把名单读完
Shh.
嘘
McGuire.
麦戈瑞
Lizzie McGuire.
丽兹 麦戈瑞.
Si, si, we are in the travel guides.
嘿,嘿,我们在旅游简介上了
No. No.
不,不
No.
不
We're the parents of Lizzie.
我们是丽兹的父母
Ah! Si!
啊,嘘
I'll call a cab. It's very far.
我会叫计程车 那很远
Anybody else want to step up to the plate?
谁想出去?
Who's asking for McGuire?
谁找麦戈瑞?
I had left you four messages already,
我给你留4个口信了
but she's been under my watchful eye all the while.
但她一直被我小心看着
Where'd Sanders go?
桑德斯去哪了?
Lizzie? Sweetheart?
丽兹?甜心?
Honey?
甜心?
Cool!
厉害
Do you have any embarrassing photos
你有没有她在这里
Where is Lizzie?
丽兹在哪?
or videos of her while she's been here?
出丑的照片或影片?
Ow.
哎呀
Uh...
啊
Tell us where Lizzie is, or this deck's gonna catch air.
告诉我丽兹在哪 不然我拆了这里
It's possible she's at the lnternational Music Video Awards
她有可能在国际音乐电视颁奖礼
doubling for pop star Isabella, who's totally her twin.
她为歌星伊莎贝拉做替身 她们两个像孪生一样