Beautiful.
美丽。
The most beautiful.
最美丽。
Remember Grandma Fuller? Sure I do.
你记得富勒奶奶吗?当然记得。
She passed.
她过身了。
I heard that. I'm sorry.
我听说了,很遗憾。
I just can't believe we're both here. Must be fate.
我不敢相信我们又再见面,这一定是命运。
No, no, what do they call it?
不对,他们是怎么说的?
Do you know about Edgar Cayce, the psychic?
你知道预言家爱德盖斯吗?
I don't believe I...
应该不知道。
He says that everything is predetermined...
他说一切都是注定的。
but I like to think of it as fate.
我觉得一切都是命。
I'm not sure how it works, but I'm glad it happened.
我不是很懂,只是很高兴。
Have you been to Manhattan? It's right across the river from me.
你去过曼哈顿吗? 跟我住的地方只隔一条河。
Now, I can see the Empire State Building if I stand on my bed.
我站在床上就看得到帝国大厦。
What about you? Where have you been? Tell me everything.
你去了哪里?我想知道一切。
Last time you wrote, you said you'd been to Russia.
你最后一次写信说你在俄罗斯。
I've always wanted to go to Russia.
我一直想去。
Is it as cold as they say?
真有那么冻吗?
Twice as cold.
冻到爆。
My goodness.
天啊。
We always said you were different.
我们总是说你与众不同。
But I think you really are.
不过我想你是真的很不同。
You wrote that you met somebody.
你说你爱上一个女人。
It ran its course.
走到了尽头。
Did it work out?
结果怎样?
Hey, do you remember this?
你记得这本书吗?
This is the picture of OId Man Kangaroo at 5 in the afternoon.
这是袋鼠老先生,下午五点钟的样子。
Would you like to have dinner?
你想一齐食饭吗?