- Oh, no, I'm not going. - What?
- 噢,不,我不去了 - 什么?
Cady, this is your night.
凯蒂,这是属于你的夜晚,不要让恨你的人
Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.
阻止你做你自己的“事体”
Did you just say "thang"?
你刚才说“事体”?
Cady, you don't have to punish yourself forever.
凯蒂,你不必永远自责
But I'm grounded.
但是我被禁足了
You're already out.
你已经出来了
All right, do we have all of our nominees
好,所有国王和王后的候选人
for king and queen on the stage?
在台上了吗?
Okay, good. I just wanted to say that you're all winners,
好,很好,我只是想说你们都是胜利者
and I could not be happier that this school year's ending.
我很高兴,这个学年即将结束
Here we go.
现在,
The winner of the Spring Fling King,
春季狂欢节国王是...
- Shane Oman. - Yes!
- 谢恩·阿曼 - 耶!
That's what I'm talking about!
我说吧!
And your Spring Fling Queen,
王后是...
future co-chair of the Student Activities Board
学生会下任副主席
and winner of two gift certificates to the Walker Brothers Pancake House,
并赢得沃克兄弟薄烤饼屋
Cady Heron.
凯蒂·海伦
Where is Cady?
凯蒂在哪?
There she is.
她在那儿
Wow. Thanks.
谢谢
Well, half the people in this room are mad at me
呃,房间里半数人讨厌我