Have you IDed the dead guy?
死者身份确认了吗
Fraud national out of Turkey. Known as associate of Ghovat.
土耳其的一个诈骗犯 是鬼头的合伙人
Fallen out of our business.
那就不关我们的事了
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
一点没错
By working theory, this has something to do with fashion week.
从生意的角度来看 这事肯定跟时装周有关
Well, assuming our "Ghost" has something to sell,
如果"幽灵"有什么东西想出手
Fashion week is a great cover.
时装周是很好的掩护
He's got his all these buyers in New York this week,with no bells going off.
他的客源们本周都在纽约 似乎还没出过货
Unfortunately, we've got 30,000 buyers.
不幸的是 他的客源有3万人
We've also got someone who can identify his voice.
我们有人能识别出他的嗓音
Are you gonna share?
说来听听行不
You're gonna think I'm crazy.
你肯定会说我脑残
That's never stoped you before.
你以前可没在乎过
We throw a party.
我们开个派对吧
Is this your birthday?
今天是你生日吗
No.You are crazy.
不是 你个脑残
Look, Okay. Look at this.
来 看这个
Monte Carlo, Cannes, Ibiza, Rio...This guy likes to have a good time.
蒙特卡罗 戛纳 伊比沙堡 里约热内卢 这人喜欢四处玩乐
We put women, booze, fashion All together in once.
我们弄点女人 美酒 服装秀 一次性备齐
And what do we do? Send him an evite? He replies "Ghost" plus one?
然后呢 给他发个电子邀请信吗 他好回复"幽灵"带一宾客
No, we bring him to us.We have Tara there in the room listening.She can ID him.
不 他自己会送上门的 我们有塔拉 她可以仔细听着 绝对能找出他
Don't dance in the office.
别在办公室里扭臀