Hey, Vanilla Ice.
嘿,小子
We got a game here. Let’s bring it in.
我们还要比赛,快点开始吧
Man, I had to. I had to.
我就是不由自主,不由自主
Oh, man, over there.
噢,看那里
Who is that stone-cold fox?
那个绝色美人是谁?
Oh, it’s my girlfriend.
噢,原来是我的女朋友
Oh, hey, there’s my girl. - Hey.
- 噢,嗨,宝贝 - 嗨
Take no prisoners, bro.
别手软,兄弟
I’m glad you’re here, Scar. This whole scout thing has me wicked nervous.
真高兴你来了 球探的事让我紧张得不行
I just feel like my whole future’s riding on this game.
我觉得这场比赛决定着我的未来
Yeah. Yeah, I know how you feel.
是的,是的,我明白你的感受
Yeah? Is everything...? Everything’s cool, right?
真的?一切…?一切都还好吧?
Oh, yeah. Everything’s totally copacetic.
噢,是的,事事都完满
- Totally? - Totally.
- 真的? - 真的
O’Donnell.
奥唐纳
I gotta go. See you.
我得走了,回头见
You okay?
你没事吧?
Uh, uh...
嗯,嗯…
- We can talk about it later. - No. Just tell me.
- 我们可以晚些再谈 - 不,现在就跟我说
It’s your big night. Go enjoy it.
今晚对你很重要,好好享受它吧
I can’t enjoy it unless you tell me what’s going on.
你不告诉我到底发生了什么 我是无法好好比赛的
Okay.
好吧