Thank you for letting me stay here,
Ned. 谢谢你让我留下,奈德
Oh, yeah. No problem.
噢,没什么
- You good on the Cap’n? - I’m good on the Captain.
- 你在家里还是头儿吧? - 我当然还是家里的头儿
Hey, Mike?
嗨,麦克?
Mike, I can tell you’re down, but trust me on this.
麦克,我能看得出来,你在走下坡路 但是你得听我一句
You’re looking at Scarlet kicking you out of the house...
你正眼睁睁地看着斯嘉丽 把你踢出这个家…
...and the kids wanting nothing to do with you as a negative, when in fact...
…而且孩子们也和你划清界线 不承认你的父亲地位,实际上…
- I guess it’s mostly negative, isn’t it? - Well, yeah.
- 我猜大概这就是在否定你的地位吧? - 好吧,是的
I had no upside for that.
我想我太口无遮拦了
Hey! You’re getting that big promotion today, right?
嗨!你今天就要升值了不是吗?
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的,的确是这样
Today everything turns around for me.
今天是我时来运转的时候了
Knock them dead.
让他们震惊吧
I love you!
我爱你!
So anyway...
所以,无论如何…
...the way corporate wants us to spin it...
…公司希望看到的或许就是…
...is that maybe, in certain situations...
…我们在特定的情形中…
...a four-hour erection isn’t such a terrible thing.
…连续四个小时的作业 仍然轻松自如
Okay. Next up
那么,接下来
As most of you know, today I am proud to be naming our new regional sales manager.
众所周知,今天我将很荣幸地向大家 宣布我们新的区域销售经理
- Here we go. - You know...
- 快了 - 你们知道…
...l’ve been in the pharmaceutical game for almost two years now...
…我已经在制药行业待了近两年了…
...and people always ask me: "What’s it take to be an RSM?"
…而且人们总是问我,做为一名 区域销售经理究竟要具备哪些素质?
Leadership.
领导力
Courage.
勇气
Integrity.
公正廉明
But most importantly, dedication to this company.
但最重要的是,对公司的无私奉献