So congratulations. Mike.
因此,祝贺,麦克
Mike, if you could slide to your left so I can congratulate our new RSM, Wendy!
麦克,请你将目光移到你左边,让我们 祝贺我们的新区域销售经理,温蒂!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢,天呐,噢,天呐
Go out there and push some pills, my peeps.
让我们为我们的工作努力吧
Good job, baby!
干得好,宝贝!
See you at practice. Mmm.
等会儿见
Bye-bye, thanks.
再见,谢谢
Mike. What’s crack-a-lacking, coz?
麦克,怎么了?
Well, I’ll tell you what’s crack-a-lacking. Are you kidding me?
好吧,我来告诉你怎么了 你在耍我吗?
Wendy’s been here two months. I’ve been here 16 years.
温蒂才进来两个月 我已经干了十六年了
I got the best numbers on the team.
我在团队中是最棒的
You should think of it as a compliment.
你应该把这当作对你的赞赏
Think of it as us saying, "You’re just too valuable to promote."
就像我们常说的 "对于这个职位来说你再合适不过了"
- You little... - Shh, shh, shh, hello?
- 你这… - 嘘,嘘,嘘,你好?
Hey, buddy. No, no, no, I got time.
嗨,兄弟,不,不,不,我有时间
Ha. I know, right? Look, listen, she was my doubles par...
嘿,我知道,不是吗? 你瞧,她是我所…
So many girls and only one promotion, but you guys are so supportive.
这么多女孩争取这一个升职机会 但是你们还这么支持我
- But, Wendy, you did it. - Thank you.
- 无论如何,温蒂,你做到了 - 谢谢你
Wendy! Wendy! Wendy!
温蒂!温蒂!温蒂!
You guys! OMG.
各位!我的天呐!