I think you should know I don't generally do that.
西恩,我通常不做这种事
- What, have dinner? - Dinner dates.
- 吃晚饭吗? - 吃晚饭和约会
- How about breakfast? - You live in my building.
- 吃早饭如何? - 我们住在同一栋公寓
I don't generally go out with people in my building. As a rule.
我的规则是不和邻居约会
You seem to have a lot of rules.
你好像有很多规则
Didn't you say you forgot something?
你不是忘了带什么吗?
- Oh, thanks. Right. - You're welcome.
- 对,谢了 - 不客气
So, what's the problem with having rules?
有规则有什么不对?
It's not as if I'm controlling or anything.
我又不是霸道
I just prefer things to be done exactly right.
只是喜欢把事情做对
That's why I usually end up doing everything myself.
所以我才会什么事都自己来
Do you have any idea how complicated it is to coordinate 40 dishes at once?
你知道同时出40道菜有多难吗?
I hope you like scallops.
希望你喜欢吃干贝
I thought we agreed you weren't gonna cook for me anymore.
我们说好不要再替我煮菜,不是吗?
I didn't cook it for you, I just tried some new ideas.
我只想试试新菜,不是为了你
Who else am I gonna give it to?
我还能给谁试吃呢?
Now, we're gonna try something new this week.
这礼拜要试试新的疗法
I'm going to ask you questions, and you're gonna answer them.
我问你问题,你要老实回答
How long ago was your last relationship?
你有多久没交过男朋友了?
Isn't that a little personal?
这是私人问题耶
Well, this is therapy.
我是心理医生
How long?
多久?
I don't know. Three years ago. Maybe four.
不晓得,三年,也许四年
- Who ended it? - I did.
- 谁提出分手的? - 是我
- He was getting way too demanding. - How so?
- 他的要求太多了 - 怎么说?