Marty? I know you're there!
马蒂 我知道你在这儿
Before I go,I've got something want to say.
在走之前 我有话对你说
You've been a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友
You help me so often to see the bright side of my problems.
总让我看到我问题的光亮面
And I never think of you having things.
我却没想到你也会有烦心事
I wasn't there for you when you needs me.
你需要我时 我却不在你身边
Just like that zoo.
像在动物园时一样
What kind of a friend does that make me? Pretty lousy friend I guess.
我还算什么朋友? 很糟糕吧
Well I just want you to know that...you're one in a million.
我只想告诉你 你是百万里挑一的
Isn't this touching? This is touching.
讲得真好 太让人感动了
So could you please turn around so I can tell you that to your face?
拜托你转过身来 我想当面对你说
That's right. Got you. I see you in there.
没错 找到你了 我看见了
Yeah yeah you. That's right you, right there.
对 就是你
Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.
第12排 左手边第203个
I see you Marty. I know it's you.
马蒂 找到了 我知道那是你
You know what makes you special?
你知道是什么让你那么特殊吗?
These guys...They're white with black stripes.
这些家伙是白底黑条
You're black with white stripes.
你是黑底白条
You're a dreamer Marty. Always have been.
你是个梦想家 一直都是
You have a great taste in music and...
音乐方面很有品位
horrible taste in friends.
朋友方面就不怎么样
Not Melman and Gloria, me.
格洛丽娅 梅尔曼不算 就是我而已
OK. I'm in.
好 算我一个
No Marty. You can't come with me.
不行 马蒂 你不能去
I don't believe you have a choice.
我不信你还有选择