Gloria!
格洛丽娅?!
Gloria? Melman?
格洛丽娅? 梅尔曼?
Melman
梅尔曼
I want you to meet with Moto Moto.
这位是摩托摩托
Ah, Moto Moto. Yeah. Nice to, nice to meet you.
摩托摩托 很高兴 很高兴见到你
Well, I guess, I...
我 其实
It's OK. Melman. Apology accepted.
没关系 我接受你的道歉
Oh, yeah, right, yes. That, yes, that's why I... Good.
哦 是啊 没错 这就是我过来的原因
Oh, OK. That's well, that's it then.
那就好 那我
You good, we're kind of a busy here man.
好了就走吧 我们正忙着呢
No! No, that's not it!
不 不是这件事
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
听着 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一样待这位女士
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因为 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我若像你样幸运
I would give her flowers every day.
我会天天送她花束
And not just any flowers, OK?
而且不是随便什么破花
Her favorites are orchids. White.
她最喜欢白色的兰花
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
要在早餐送到床边 六条全麦面包 正反两面都涂黄油
No crusts. The way she likes it.
不要面包皮 她喜欢这样的做法
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...
我会借她肩膀哭 成为她最好的朋友
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
整天都想怎么让她欢笑
She has the most...most amazing laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声
Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.
我是说 我要是你就那么做
But I'm not. So you do it.
可我不是你 你最好乖乖做