Come on, I thought you were fast. Aspetta!
快点,我觉得你太快了!
Wait, wait! Hey, wait!
等一下,等等!
We're passengers.Passengers.
我们是乘客。
Have you been through the inspection queue?
你们通关了没有?
Of course. Anyway, we don't have any lice.
当然有,我们没有虱子。
We're Americans, both of us. Right, come aboard.
我们两个都是美国人,好,上船。
We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world, you know that?
我们真是个幸运的大混蛋,你知道吗?
Good-bye!
再见!
You know somebody? Of course not. That's not the point.
有认识的人吗?有什么关系?
Good-bye! I'll missyou!
再见,我会想你的。
Good-bye! I'm going to never for get you.
再见!我永远不会忘记你的。
All the way, darling.
这边,亲爱的。
360.
360。
Excuse me, ma'am.
对不起,十六号在哪呢?
Oh, right here. Hey, how you doing?
在那边,你好。
Jack. Nice to meet you.
我是杰克,幸会。
I'm Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you.
杰克·道森,幸会。
How you doing? Who says you get the top bunk?
你好,谁说你能睡上铺的?