In the spring, on a day like any other...
那年春天再平凡不过的一天。?
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来。
Honey?
甜心?
Gotta call an ambulance.
你得叫救护车。
The baby's coming.
我要生了。
Operator, I need an ambulanc.e
总机,帮我叫救护车。
The baby's coming. 27 1 4 Napoleon.
我要生了! 拿破仑街2714号。
There you go. Keep breathing.
很好,继续呼吸。
Deep breath. Push.
深呼吸,用力。
Gonna go again. Breathe.
再来一次,呼吸。
There we go.
对了,很好。
Everyone's fine. She's a perfectly healthy baby girl.
没事,她是个健康的女婴。
Honey?
甜心?
She gave birth to a 5 pound, 4 ounce baby girl.
她生了一个5磅4盎斯的女婴。
Did you count the toes?
你数过她的脚趾吗?
She's perfect.
她很完美。
And we named her for my mother, Caroline.
我们以我母亲替她取名卡罗兰。
This Benjamin was my father?
班哲明是我的爸爸?
And this is how you tell me?
你到现在才让我知道?
Excuse me.
对不起。