We're still heading away from home.
我们正离家园越来越远了.
Yeh but we survived and we still have each other. Things could be worse... right.
即便事情可能会更糟,但是我们会活下去并且拥有彼此,对吧?
For once, he's actually right.We made it through storms and tidal-waves
头一次, 他说正确了.我们会穿过暴风雨和猛烈的潮汐
and a vicious assortment of seafood...what more can they hit us with?
还要面对各种各样海鲜的袭击...但是它们能拿我们怎么样呢?
Oww....
哇哦....
Hello.... What the...?Dag nabit, I'm trying to sleep.
好啊.... 种马会事...?别闹腾, 我要睡觉.
Granny... you're alive. And can we say how thrilled we are to see you.
你还活着.我们想说见到你真是令人激动.
Hey fats, you wanna get me out of here....Whoo.
嗨,胖子, 你想把我从这弄出去.... 哇哦.
Hey... pretend I'm a dessert... that should motivate you.
嘿... 假装我在沙漠... 那会使你充满干劲吗.
I can't believe this... you slept through that storm.
我真不敢相信... 你居然还能在暴风雨里睡觉.
Aaahh, I slept through the comet that killed the unicorn.
啊哈, 彗星击杀独角兽的时候我也在睡觉.
Thanks for drawin' my bath Sidney.Granny, grab my paw.
感谢你给我放了浴水Sidney.Granny, 抓住我的手.
No way, this is my first bath in decades.
不可能, 这是我几十年以来的头一回澡.
There's your proof.
的确证据确凿.
Quick, somebody do something.
快, 所有人快想办法.
I got you Granny.Get off'a me.
我抓住你了 Granny. 放开我.