你知道你打不过它的. 你的大个子伙伴虽然在这里,但他根本不知道自己要对抗的是什么 .
With the vines, don't let go until we're all on board.
抓紧这条藤蔓, 再上船之前别松手.
Ok, we need precision timing from everyone to get that ship.
好了, 我们得抓紧时间 让所有登船.
Half-pint, you've got your end covered, right.
半瓶, 你给自己铺就了后路, 对吧.
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
我想你是回答答应了.
Diego...I'll free his little friends.
Diego...我会放了他的小朋友.
Sid and Granny...Sir, untie the ship... sir.
Sir, 起锚出发... sir.
Right, unwind the vines... don't let go until we're all on board. We're relying on you Sid... you got that.
好的, ... 抓紧这条藤蔓, 再上船之前别松手. 我们全靠Sid了... 你明白.
Yes sir, totally focussed sir.Don't worry, it'll be easy since we don't have to guard Shira anymore.
是的长官, 聚精会神了长官.别担心, 自从我们不再看管Shira以后一切都变得简单起来了.
We need to move... now.
我们得走了...现在.
Batten down the hatches. Brad, hoist the anchor.
关紧舱门. 升起锚钩.
And Gumpta, fly the colours.More sports, Captain.
Gumpta, 升起旗帜.下更多命令, 船长.
We'll settin' sail for vengance lads.Whoo... I love vengance.
为复仇起航.哦... 我爱死了复仇.
Captain...Shira... Oh what a relief, I'd thought we'd lost you.
船长...Shira... 真令人安心, 我以为我们失去你了.
The mammoth, he washed ashore with me... He's...
那头猛犸, 他和我一起清理海岸... 他在...
What, he's here... Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life?
啥, 他在那... 你是不是恐吓过他了?他是不是乞求他自己的游戏?
No, the sabre took me down.
不是, 是这头剑齿虎绊倒我的.
Whaa... you're a failure. I need warriors and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits .And a seal and a kangaroo...
啥么... 你就是个废物. 我需要的是战士 而不是小猫和复活节兔子还有海豹和袋鼠...
You take the sabre down or you die trying... no excuses.Yes Captain.
你给我搞定这只剑齿虎否则别回来... 没有借口.是的船长.
Mr. Squint...Aye sir...You're First Mate now.
Squint先生...是的长官...现在你是大副了.
Yohoho and a bottle of who-with-me Captain. Out of my way sailor... you answer to me now.Gutt listen... he's coming for the...
哟呵呵 只不过是个醉酒船长. 给我让开路水手们... 听从我的命令.Gutt 听着... 他是来...
Huh....?