This I want back Saturday. OK. Now where's your lighter?
周末还钱,好,打火机呢?
Let's go to work.
开工吧。
Better now? Huh?
好了点没有?什么?
Your ear. My ear?
你的耳朵,我的耳朵?
Oh, yeah, Joe fixed it.
对了,阿祖医好了。
Would you like a cigarette? Yes, please.
抽烟吗? 好的。
You won't believe it, but it's my very first.
请别见笑,但这是我第一次吸烟。
Your very first?
第一次?
No smoking in school? Your first cigarette.
学校不准吸烟? 第一次吸烟。
There, the gismo works.
这小玩意管用的。
Well, what's the verdict, OK?
你觉得怎样?
Nothing to it. That's right, nothing to it.
没什么,对,没什么。
I'll stretch my legs a little.
我要伸展一下这双腿。
I'll pick this one up, Irving. You can afford it.
这次由我请客,你负担得起。
What next? Shall we make a little schedule?
接着呢?我们要一个时间表吗?
Oh, not that word, please.
求你别说时间表。
I didn't mean a work schedule.a school schedule.
我不是指工作,学校的时间表。
I meant a fun schedule. Let's just go, huh?
我是说玩乐行程表,起程好了。
How about you, Irving, are you ready?
艾荣,你准备好没有?
Yeah. Let's go.
行了,走吧。
Francesca. Oh, this is.
兰丝,这是。
Smitty. She's a grand girl, Irving.
史密芙,她是千金小姐。
Five grand.
五千。