Michelle.
米歇尔
Oh. Everything is exquisite. But I've come to expect nothing less from you.
一切都如此精致 我就知道你不会令人失望的
Oh, thank you. Well, it takes a village, right? The narration you did for the video presentation is perfect.
谢谢 这是大家共同努力的成果 你在视频展示里的旁白太精彩了
Oh, I'm happy to do my part for the cause.
我很荣幸能为此尽一份力
Oh, Michelle, you know Miriam and Everly.
米歇尔 你认识米丽亚姆和埃薇莉吗
Oh, she ought to. I'm in her office once a week.
肯定认识 我每周都要去她的办公室
Oh, excuse me. Charlotte, the presentation is about to begin, and I need you here by my side right now.
失陪一下 夏洛特 展示马上就要开始了 我需要你马上过来
Please do not disappoint me today, I beg of you. Do you understand?
今天千万别让我失望 算我求你了 你明白了吗
Wouldn't dream of it.
不敢那么想
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Ash. Is everything okay?
阿什 一切都好吗
No, everything is definitely not okay.
不 所有事情都乱七八糟
I'm as hungover as a French Sailor, and now I've lost the bloody DVD.
我像法国水手一样宿醉未醒 而且我还找不到那该死的光碟
Okay. Well, don't worry. I'll help you.
别着急 我来帮你
It was right here.
它刚刚就在这里的
Did you check the DVD play?
你检查播放器了吗
No.Found it. Thank you. I am never dinking again.
没有 找到了 谢谢你 我再也不喝酒了
I take it that you and Tyler had a good time?
看来你和泰勒玩得很尽兴啊
Mm. Too much. He is a madman.
过分尽兴了 他是个疯子
How was dinner with Daniel?
你和丹尼尔的晚餐如何
It wasn't. I got stood up. And now he's not answering his phone.
没吃成 他爽约了 现在他连我电话也不接
You're kidding. Prince charming? Something must have happened.
你开玩笑吗 白马王子干这事儿 肯定出了什么事
I'm sure, but we can talk about that later because you have some dazzling to do.
我想是的 但我们晚点再聊 因为你还有一大堆事情要做