Oh, there you are. Have you seen my cell phone anywhere?
你来啦 你看到我的手机了吗
Oh, I have seen many a thing the last 24 hours, my friend. Your phone is not among them.
在过去的二十四小时里我看到了很多东西 朋友 就是没看到你的手机
You and Ashley party it up?
你和阿什莉去狂欢了
Oh, yes. But she had that tea thing this morning, so I cashed her out early,
没错 但她今早有茶会的事情 所以我很早就放她回去休息了
and somehow ended up in the back of a limo with half a dozen real housewives.
结果我莫名其妙地和一群辣妈们坐在了豪华轿车的后排
By the time I sobered up, I was in friggin' Newark. You were definitely missed.
当我醒过来的时候 我在他妈的纽瓦克 你绝对错过了一场好戏
Sounds like you did just fine without me.
听起来没有我 你也玩得很开心
Mm. You, uh...Did you ever connect with Emily?
你 你有联系过艾米莉吗
Uh, no, I did not.
没有 我没有
After you left, I went over to find out why she canceled, and get this — She's over there with some other guy.
你走后 我去找她问问为何取消约会 却发现她和另一个男人在一起
Yeah, not the first time I've seen him hanging around, either.
这也不是我第一次看到他俩一起了
What a bitch. If it helps, I smelled that one coming a mile away.
真是个荡妇 说点坏话也许有用 我其实老远就闻见她的骚味了
Doesn't help.
没用
Well, maybe this will.
也许这个有用
Oh, come on. The Daniel Grayson I know drinks this kind of thing off and moves on to the next in line.
拜托 我认识的那个丹尼尔·格雷森会把这个一饮而尽 然后转向下一个女人
I-I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Let me ask you something. When's the last time you woke up craving drink?
问你个问题 你上一次起床后想小酌一杯是什么时候的事
Uh, never.
从来没有过
That's because, despite what mommy and daddy say, you're not an alcoholic.
那是因为 不管爸爸妈妈说什么你不是一个酒鬼
You're just a guy that likes to have a good time.
你只是一个喜欢尽情享受的普通人
And now you're unattached again. So...Bottoms up. There we go.
现在你又单身了 所以干杯吧 这就对了