You have really outdone yourself.
你真是百尺竿头 更进一步
Your hamptonsexposed link is a work of art.
你建的那个汉普顿秘语网令人拍案叫绝
And sliding your own therapy session into the mix to throw suspicion...Genius.
在里面放进自己的心理治疗录像来洗脱嫌疑 太有才了
I mirrored the site and posted a few clones just to make sure it never dies.
我弄了镜像网站发布了几个复制版发布了几个复制版
Thank you. Now go before someone sees you.
多谢了 趁没人看见你 快走吧
Victoria watches this place like a hawk.
维多利亚像老鹰一样地盯着这儿呢
I also did some, uh, research into your collateral damage.
我还调查了一下 你这次的附属牺牲品
Seems Dr. Banks wasn't always the go-to shrink for the rich and demented.
好像班克斯医生过去不是专治那些神经错乱的有钱人
She began her road to infamy as a court-appointed child psychologist.
她是从一个法院指派的儿童心理学家开始走上她这罪恶之路的
Random coincidence?
这是偶然的巧合吗
Nothing's random, Nolan.
没有什么是偶然的 诺兰
Well...You can be satisfied the good doctor will...never practice again.
那么这位名医再也不能行医了 你该满意了吧
Count on it.
正合我意