Amanda. I asked you to draw something different today.
阿曼达 今天你要画点别的东西
This is another picture of you and your father.
这张还是画的 你和你爸爸
Take me to see him, and then I'll draw anything you want.
带我去见他 你要我画什么我就画什么
You know you will never see that man again. Tell me why.
你要明白 你再也见不到他了 告诉我为什幺
Because they took him away.
因为他们把他带走了
Because he hurt people. Because he killed people.
因为他伤害了别人 因为他谋杀了别人
That's a lie. They did it.
你说谎 是他们做的
There is no "They," Amanda.
没有什么他们 阿曼达
If you don't stop challenging me on this, you might wind up spending the rest of your childhood in this place.
如果你一直这样跟我对着干 你余下的童年就在这里过吧
Is that what you want?
你想要这样吗
I want to see my daddy.
我想见爸爸
Evening, Ems. Thought you'd be amused to know that your fake boyfriend is busy making a drunken ass of himself at your other boyfriend's bar.
晚上好 艾米 我想 你应该有兴趣知道你的假男友在你另一个男友的酒吧里喝得酩酊大醉
I'm gonna have to cut you guys off.
我必须赶你们走了
What? What are you talking about? You can't do that.
什么 你说什么 你不能那么做
Boys will be boys.
这就是男人 本性难移
Come on down. Testosterone's on the house.
过来看看吧 这里充斥着男性荷尔蒙