Will you be needing an office? No.
你需要一间办公室吗? 不
No, I could just work out of the library.
不用 在图书馆里就行了
Well, this guy tries to wander into the library,
这家伙要进图书馆
but he doesn't have I.D.
可是他没有身份证
Why can't people read their memos, huh?
怎么没人看备忘录呢
Then he goes totally nuts.
然后他就整个疯了
Not real! You're not real.
你不是真的
There's no mission.
根本没有任务
Oh, shit. Shit.
喔 糟糕
Not real! You are not real!
不是真的! 你根本不存在
Is this what you are, soldier?
士兵 这就是你吗?
Some useless ghoul?
一个没用的疯子吗?
The local madman?
当地的疯子?
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
You're gonna end up in a cell!
你最后会被关到囚房中
Old, worthless, discarded.
又老 又没用而且被人摒弃
There's no mission.
根本没有任务
And while you rock and drool,
当你在这里发疯的时候
the world will burn to ashes!
敌人正把世界烧成灰烬
You are not real! You are not real!
你不是真的!
You're still talking to me, soldier.
那你怎么还和我对话
There's no mission! I'm not a soldier!
没有任务 我也不是士兵!
John? John?
约翰?
John, John! It's okay.
冷静下来 没事了
I just heard what happened, I'm sorry. John...
我刚刚才知道 对不起
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
John. Hey, Nash.
约翰 冷静点
Hey, you're all right.
好了 没事了