They're a bit green. I think we're gonna have to reupholster the sofas...and definitely get a new rug, maybe a Persian.
它们有点绿,所以我想我们得重整沙发套,当然地毯也得换新的,或者换张波斯的吧。
Or we can keep the old ones. Then we don't have to change a thing.
或者我们可以保持原样,这样我们就什么也不必换了。
We talked about this. You remember?
我们商量过这事的,你记得吗?
I remember. I remember because we said we'd wait.
我记得,我记得因为我们说过要等一等的。
If you don't like them, we can take them back.
如果你不喜欢它们,我们可以退货的。
Okay. I don't like them.
好的,我不喜欢它们。
You'll get used to them.
你会慢慢习惯它们的。
You ever been I.D.card on a hit?
你曾经泄露过身份没有?
Not that I'm aware of, no.
据我所知没有。
Right. I think I'm in trouble. You get a look at him?
那可真好,我想我有麻烦了,你看到他了吗?
I'm not even sure it was a him.
我认为其实那不是个男人。
Are you saying you had your ass handed to you by some girl?
你的意思是说你被一个女的给打中了?
I think so. A pro.
我想是吧,是职业人士。
This shouldn't be that difficult.
那应该不难查到。
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/menu/201211/209143.shtml