My plays aren't so good, that someone like Schweiber could direct them.
给Schweiber执导的话,我的戏就不会那么好。
I need Jerska. And I think you sentenced him too hard.
我需要雅思卡,我认为他的处罚太重了。
But that's what we all love about your plays.
我们都喜欢你的剧本。
The love of man, good people...believing that someone can change.
是因为你对人类的大爱……坚信人会改变。
No matter how often you write that in your plays...people don't change.
不管你的剧本写了什么东西, 人是不会改变的。
He was hoping that his career...that he'd be allowed to work again soon. Can he hope?
他希望他的工作……他能尽快恢复工作。有可能吗?
Of course. As long as he's alive, and even longer.
当然,只要他活够久就有希望。
Hope is the last thing to die.
希望总是最后才幻灭。
Well, Honecker, I mean, the General Secretary...sees the sun and says:"Good morning, dear sun."
嗯,Honecker,也就是我们的总书记。看到太阳时说:“早安,亲爱的太阳。”
And the sun answered: Good morning, dear Erich.
然后太阳说:“早安,亲爱的Erich。”
At noon Erich sees it again and says:"Good day, dear sun."
正午时分,Erich又对着他说:“午安,亲爱的太阳。”
And the sun said:"Good day, dear Erich."
然后太阳说:“午安,亲爱的艾利希。”
After work Honecker goes back to the window and says:"Good evening, dear sun."
下班以后Honecker又回到窗子前,说:“晚安,亲爱的太阳。”
But the sun doesn't answer. So he says again:"Good evening, dear sun. What's wrong?"
但是太阳没有回答,于是他再问了一遍:“晚安,亲爱的太阳。你怎么了?”
And the sun answers:"Oh kiss my ass; I'm in the West now."
太阳回答他:“去你的!我已经在西方了!”