Marc, don’t you have a friend for Sarah?
马克,你有朋友介绍给莎拉吗?
"A Friend for Sarah." I’m now an episode of Little House on the Prairie. "
介绍朋友给莎拉"我都成"草原小屋"里的章节了。
Come on, you must know somebody. - Not really.
快说,你肯定有合适的人选-说不准。
But if you want to have an affair, I do know a couple of married guys.
如果只想玩玩,我倒认识几个有家室的家伙。
We’ll let that be our fallback, okay? - Okay.
没路可走时再说,行吗? -好吧。
An affair, that’s a terrific idea. - My husband to the rescue.
玩玩,好主意-我丈夫真会救急。
Don’t cover mine.
别盖住我。
I think affairs should go on the other side.
我觉得"玩玩"该放在另一边
Yeah.Hey, Jake.
嘿,杰克
Hey, charlie.
嘿,查理。
Divorce is final.
离婚办妥。
You’re a free man.
你自由了。
I don’t know if... is the appropriate sentiment. Four years.
你这样未免不合适,毕竟我爱过她.
连法官都希望你把拳套留下。
She really liked you. - I liked her too,as far as judges go.
她确实爱过你-审决前我也爱她。
No. I mean, really.
我是说真的。
Wow, that’s a good-looking cougar.
真是头漂亮的美洲狮。
Excellent stuff. You think she’d like to buy a handmade, stainable teak boat.
完美之至,你觉得她会乐意买条手工木船?
Maybe if it came with private lessons.
加上私下授课没准行。
Everybody wants all that Tupperware.
人人都想要那种电脑设计。
Those computer-designed, fiberglass-composite things.
玻璃纤维作材料的东西。