I would have thought the nominations
我本以为 诺贝尔奖的提名者
for the Nobel prize would have been secret.
是秘密的 不会事先公开的
I would have thought you'd only find out if you won or lost.
只有在宣布的那一刻才知道
That is generally the case, yes.
一般来说是这样的
But these are special circumstances.
但是这次情况特殊
The awards are substantial.
这个奖很重要
They require private funding.
而且牵涉到奖金
As such,
因此...
the image of the Nobel is...
诺贝尔奖得主的形象...
I see. You came here to find out if I was crazy?
喔 原来你是来看我有没有疯
Find out if I would
看我会不会
screw everything up if I actually won?
真的得了奖后 把一切都搞杂?
Dance around the podium,
在主席台上跳舞
strip naked and squawk like a chicken, things of this nature?
还是学鸡叫之类的事
Something like that, yes.
差不多啦
Would I embarrass you?
我会不会让你困窘?
Yes, it is possible.
老实说是有可能
You see, I...
你是知道的 我...
I am crazy.
我是个疯子
I take the newer medications,
虽然我在服新药
but I still see things that are not here.
但仍旧有幻觉
I just choose not to acknowledge them.
我仅仅选择去忽略他们
Like a diet of the mind,
就像节食的人
I choose not to indulge certain appetites.
不放纵自己的食欲一样
Like my appetite for patterns.
比如说我症状的食欲
Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.
还有我虚构和想像的食欲