What just happened?
发生了什么事
I found a flashlight.
我找到手电了
Dude,who cares?
老兄 谁在乎呢
The sky just went from day to night.
怎么就从白天一下变到黑夜了
What happened?! I think we moved through time.
发生了什么事 我想我们穿越时间了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
White flash. Headache. Can't hear.
白光 头痛 听不见
Happened to me before. What about jack and everyone else?
之前也发生过 那Jack他们呢
Did they move through time,too? I don't know.
他们也穿越时间了吗 我不知道
They took one of the other vans and went up to the worksite.
他们坐另一辆面包车去了工地
And then I heard gunfire--
我听见了枪声
You hear that,dude? It's sawyer.
你听见了吗 是Sawyer的声音
Stay here withayid.
跟Sayid留在这里
The bomb must've gone off.
氢弹肯定爆炸了
You think an atom bomb went off,we'd still be standing here?!
要是爆炸了我们怎么还在这里
I don't know.
我不知道
That's right! you don't!
你什么都不知道
for once,you don't know!
没错 你什么都不知道
Jack!
杰克
Sayid needs help.
Sayid需要帮助
Where is he? With hurley at the van.
他在哪里 他跟Hurley在面包车那里
Two minutes away.
离这边2分钟路程
He's still bleeding. We don't know what to do.
他还在出血 我们不知道要怎么办
Help me.
救救我
So what do you say,doc?
怎么样 医生
Got another great idea to save sayid?
有什么妙计救Sayid
Maybe there's a nuke laying around. Hey,shut up!
说不定有核弹 闭嘴