Maybe there is something to this reincarnation thing.
也许真有投胎这回事。
You’re supposed to come back.
你有能力一次次地。
Again and again, learn and learn.
转世投胎,不断学习。
And somehow, john, you just managed.
不知为何,John 你成功地。
To bypass all the other bodies.
穿越了另外所有的躯壳。
Well, what’s the point?
重点是什么?
What about oceans?
海洋是什么样的?
Didn’t see them till much later.
我自那之后很久才见到。
So how would you know an ocean from a lake?
你怎么分辨海与湖?
Big waves Something else.
大浪和其他特征。
I can only surmise in retrospect.
我只能从记忆中推测。
Were you curious about where it all came from?
你那时候好奇它从哪儿来吗?
We would look up at the sky and wonder.
我们会抬头望天同时惊叹。
There’s gotta be some big guys up there."
上面应该住着一些大人物。
What else made all this down here?
不然下面的一切从何而来?
At first I thought.
一开始我在想。
There was something wrong with me.
是不是我有什么问题。
Maybe I was a bad guy for not dying.
也许我是个坏人,因为我不会死。
Then I began to wonder if I was cursed.
后来我开始怀疑我是否被诅咒了。
Or perhaps blessed.
或者被保佑了。
Then I thought maybe I had a mission.
又后来我想也许我身负重任。