Do you still think you do?
你现在还这么认为吗?
God works in mysterious ways.
上帝的行为是不被凡人所理解的。
I think I just happened.
我现在认为这就是既成事实。
Wow.Hello?
喔,你好?
Yes, ellie?
是的 艾利?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Sandy?Coming.Yeah?
珊蒂?来了,怎么了?
Do we have ellie’s midterm here?
艾利的期中试卷在我们这儿吗?
Yeah, sorry.
是的 不好意思。
I picked it up with the periodicals.
我夹在期刊里了。
Got it. No, you’re worried about your parents?
找到了,哦 你担心你父母?
Don’t-Don’t worry.
别担心。
You passed.
你合格了。 .
Take care of yourself.
好好保重。
Good kid.What does pre-Med need with history?
好孩子,医学预科为什么要考历史呢?
Got it.Thank you.
知道了,谢谢。
Sorry, guys.John, please continue.
John,对不起。各位,请继续。
Come on, I thought we were done with that.
不会吧 我以为已经说完了。
No! Let’s go on with it.
不 我们继续。
It’s interesting.
这很有趣。
Besides, I think he’s making a certain amount of sense.
更何况,我觉得他讲的挺像那么回事。
Like hegel Logic from absurd premises.
就像黑格尔说的荒谬是逻辑的前提。
That van gogh?
那幅画是梵高的吗?
he gave it to me.
他送给我的。