星级典句:
第一句:Your goods arrived in damaged condition.
贵方的货物到达我方时受损。
A: What's the matter?
怎么了?
B: Your goods arrived in damaged condition.
贵方的货物到达我方时受损严重。
A: Yes, we have already looked into this matter.
是的,我们已经调查了此事。
第二句:We accept the claim.
我们接受贵方的索赔。
A: We accept the claim.
我们接受贵方的索赔。
B: All right.
好的。
A: But can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
但是你们能告诉我方你们要求多少赔偿吗?
B: We will send the list to you.
我们会把目录寄给您。
索赔是指合同履行过程中,由于对方的责任和过失所造成的实际损失,向对方提出经济补偿和条件补偿的要求。所以,索赔的性质是属于经济补偿行为而不是惩罚。
其他表达法:
We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我们会马上受理您的投诉。
We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我们会尽快解决此事,希望给您的赔偿会使您满意。