Is he serious?
他是认真的吗?
he is, I’m sorry to say he’s.
是的,即便我不愿意承认。
Oh, how could he have concealed that for ten years?
哦,他怎么能瞒我们10年?
Least he doesn’t appear to be dangerous.
还好他看起来不危险。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Checkin’ for a hidden mic.
检查下有没有微型麦克风。
Candid camera.
我们是否在上"偷拍节目"。
He’s fabricating these wild stories.
他肯定在编造这些荒唐的故事。
I’ve never seen him acting like this.
我从没见过他这样。
Oh, it’s crazy.
这太疯狂了。
All right, all right, as soon as you can, then.
好吧,好吧,你尽快。
I love you, you know.
我爱你,你知道的。
I know.
我知道。
Since my first week at the office.
从我第一天来到办公室。
And?
还有呢?
I care very much about you.
我非常关心你。
But now you know what you’d be getting into.
但是现在你知道你爱的是谁了。
Do you really think you’re a caveman?
你真的觉得自己是个穴居人?
Do you?
你觉得呢?
Could you love me.
你能爱我吗?
Or don’t you believe in that anymore?
或者你已经不相信爱情了?
I’ve gotten over it too many times.
我已经经历太多次了。
Fond of you.
喜欢你。
Certainly attracted to you.
完全被你吸引。