That’s it?
就这样?
I can work with that.
我没关系。
If what I’m saying is true.
如果我说的都是真的。
You and any children will age.
你和孩子都会老去。
I won’t.
我却不会。
And one day I’ll leave.
有一天我会离开。
You’ll go back to your may-December romances.
你会继续着老夫少妻的爱情。
The simple fact is.
简而言之。
That I can’t give you forever.
我不能承诺你永远。
How long’s forever?
永远是多远?
Who ever really has it?
谁又能真正拥有永远?
My parents split up before I was born.
在我出生前我的父母离婚了。
And then my mom’s next marriage lasted.
我妈妈的第二段婚姻持续了。
What, a whole three years?
整整3年。
Then there’s death, illness, acts of god.
接着就是病痛和死亡都是神的旨意。
No one knows how long they have.
没人知道自己能活多久。
Or how little.
或是多短暂。
I love you.
我爱你。
Take whatever you can get.
我什么都愿意为你付出。
Like ten years?
那10年呢?
Why did you do that?
你在干嘛?
I wanted to see how fast you were. Check your reflexes.
想看你速度怎样 测试你的反应力。
I don’t have eyes in the back of my head.
我背后可没长眼睛。
I can’t hear a flea walking.
我也听不到跳蚤走路。
I am not in any way superman.
我没有特异功能。