Ava
艾娃。
Ava, this is too much.
艾娃,这太贵重了。
Yuri likes to spoil you.
尤里很宠爱你的。
Then suddenly,
突然间。
all my Christmases came at once.
我所有的圣诞礼物都一起来了。
Nicki, you did it! Good boy!
尼奇,你会走啦!好孩子!
That's my grandson!
这才像我孙子!
Yuri, don't you want to see what your son is doing?
尤里,快来看你儿子在干嘛。
Whoever said it's better to give than receive...
说施比受更有福的人。
...never got a Christmas present like the one I got...
一定没收过。
in 1991 from Mikhail Gorbachev.
像1991年戈巴契夫给我这样的礼物。
What the hell's the matter?
到底怎么啦?
It's over!
结束啦!结束啦!
What's over?
什么结束啦?
The Cold-fucking-War! The Soviet-fucking Union
妈的,冷战,苏联,邪恶帝国。
The Evil fucking-Empire! Mikhail's saying no mas.
他说结束了。
He's throwing in the towel.
一切都结束了!
It's over!
都完了!
Your son is walking.
你儿子会走路了。
That's incredible, honey.
真棒,甜心。