Uh, okay, take us... anywhere in New York. Excuse me?
载我们去…纽约任何地方,什么?
Anywhere. Wherever you feel like going.
随便你,
That's not a destination, lady. Wait.
那不是目的地。等一等!
You didn't make reservations?
你没有订房?
Um, okay, Eve, please don't get mad at me. What?
不要生气,什么?
Oh, no. I cannot believe this.
离谱。
I need a borough here, ladies.
小姐,你们想去哪一区?
I was gonna tell you when we got on the plane.
我本来打算在机上告诉你。
You know what? That's really sneaky of you, Sara.
鬼祟。
I'm not a bloody psychic.Eve, wait!
我不懂心灵感应啊。等一等!
Wait!
依芙,等一等!
Eve. Eve! You tricked me.
你使诡计。
I knew you wouldn't come if I told you the truth.
我坦白说,你就不会来。
I needed my best friend with me.
我希望好朋友在身边。
What are you doing, Sara?
为什么还在找他?
Honestly, Sara, I don't understand you anymore, okay?
我真的不明白。
Please, tell me something.
请给我一个原因,
Tell me anything that makes just a little bit of sense.
任何原因。
I've just spent the entire flight...
在机上,我一直…
staring into the sky, thinking.
望着天际发愣,脑海浮现的…
Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy...
不是我的未婚夫,而是那个…
I met a million and a half hours ago.
一百万零半小时前偶遇的男人。