Oh, I think you’re gonna need a bigger trailer.
恐怕你需要大点的拖车了
- Hello? - So I know our dates aren’t beginning...
-喂? -我们约会的开头...
...or ending well, but I find the middle intriguing. ...
和结尾不怎么样,但中间挺不赖
- Well, it’s not dull, is it? - That’s a good thing, right?
-不算无聊是不是? -这是好事对吧?
So, what do you say? You want to get together?
你怎么看?你还想继续吗?
You really want to give it one more shot with me? Why?
你真的还想在我这费力气?为什么?
Are you kidding me? You’re this whole new style, this whole new system.
开玩笑,你有全新的风格,全新的体系, 对性冲动的生动诠释
Vivid grammar of eroticism.
生动的语法的性爱。
A completely unique constellation of attributes. My Halley’s comet.
是一颗绝对独特的星,我的哈雷彗星
Do you write this stuff down?
你事先写好的吗?
No, that actually came out of my head.
不,是即兴之言
Sometimes I use notes.
偶尔也会写下来
Hold on. Someone’s at the door.
等等,有人叫门
- Dolly, what a surprise. - I’m in trouble, Sarah. I need help.
-多莉,真没想到 -我有麻烦了,需要帮忙
Hello? Sarah, is everything okay? Sarah.
喂?莎拉,没事吧?莎拉
She can’t talk now. It’s an emergency.
她现在没空,有要紧事
It’s Jeremy from San Diego. He’s here.
那个圣地亚哥的杰雷米来了
- I don’t see why this is a problem. - Well, for one thing, you are 17, and she’s...
-我看不出有什么问题 -首先,你才17,而她...