- Forty-one. - Yeah, but those are just numbers. -41
-对,可那些只是数字
Look at Justin Timberlake and cameron Diaz.
看看贾斯汀和卡梅隆
She’s gotta be what, 100?
她多大,100岁?
Oh, come on, Jeremy, be nice. She’s probably the same age as me.
杰雷米,厚道点,她可能和我年纪相仿
Some people go their whole lives looking for their soul mate.
有些人一辈子都在寻找知己
And I found mine when I was 15. Sue me.
可我15岁就找到了,怪我?
Fifteen? You said you were 17. 15?
你说是17的
- Dude, it is so not cool to lie to me. - I’m sorry.
-伙计,骗我可不太聪明 -对不起
I didn’t think you’d take me seriously if you thought I was a kid.
我担心你觉得我是个孩子就不会对我认真
Of course I take you seriously.
我对你当然是认真的
You’re a wonderful boy, honey. And we can always be friends.
你是个好孩子,亲爱的, 我们可以永远做朋友
But just friends. You know that.
但只限于朋友,你明白的
- Okay. - And there’s something else.
-好吧 -还有件事
I’m not really 41.
我不止41
I’m 43.
我43了
Do your homework.
好好做功课
I couldn’t bring myself to go over 50. It wouldn’t have been fair to him.
我不能让自己超过50岁, 那对他不公平
- Good night. - Night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Thank you, Sarah. - Anytime.
-谢谢,莎拉 -乐意效劳
Sarah. Hi.
莎拉,嗨
I was in the trailer-hood. I thought I might stop by.
我刚好路过,所以来看看
Oh, good.
太好了
Sarah? Is that you?
莎拉?是你吗?
- Sarah! Hi! - June?
-莎拉,嗨 -琼?