Late ’20s. male Caucasian
晚了20分钟高加索人男性
with multiple lacerations on lower mandible and possible concussion.
下颚骨有多处损伤可能有脑震荡
Transport en route, over.
送诊途中完毕
- 10-4. - So, uh, Jamie, - 10-4
- 那么,嗯,洁蜜
- you still living in town? - Oh, yeah, I just moved back.
- 你还住在镇上?- 哦,对,我刚回来的
Oh, really? Me too.
真的?我也是
- It’s a small world. - No kidding.
- 这世界真小- 没错
Jeez, you know,
你知道吗
I cannot get over how great you look.
我抵挡不住你的魅力
Oh, pfft. Me? Look at you!
哦,我?看看你!
Yeah, I guess my skin cleared up
对,我现在皮肤好了
and I lost my stammer,
而且我不结巴了
but I still play a mean guitar.
但我仍然弹吉他
I’m actually only doing this part-time till I can make it in music.
事实上我只在业余时间弹直到我能进军音乐界
You know, Chris is in the music business too. He could probably help you.
你知道,克里斯现在也在音乐界工作他可能能帮你
Oh, hey. Easy there, Gretzky.
哦,嘿放松,滑冰小子
Shh.
嘘
You know, we should hang out, you know, have lunch sometime?
我们应该出去玩玩什么时候吃个午饭?
I would love to have lunch.
我很高兴与你共餐
Um, where can I give you my phone number?
嗯,你把我的电话号码记在哪里?
Just write it on this.
就写这上面吧