It’s fine. Just don’t cuss in front of the children.
行了,别在孩子面前乱骂
Potty mouth.
碎嘴
Get him, Terry!
打他,特里!
Ow!
噢!
He hacked me!
他绊我!
Wanna fight, punk?
想打架吗,小子?
- What, are you kidding me? - Fight!
- 什么,你逗我呢?- 决斗!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
决斗!决斗!决斗!决斗!
All right, all right, break it up, break it up.
好了,好了分开,分开
What is your problem? She’s just a child.
你没事吧?她只是个孩子
- That’s a girl? - Pussy!
- 那是个女孩?- 笨蛋!
- Yeah! - All right!
- 耶!- 好!
Okay, listen. We’re getting creamed out there.
好了,听着我们不能这样下去
- It’s his fault. - You suck, Brander.
- 是他的错- 你真逊,布兰德
- Hey. - I brand you "Suckster."
- 嘿- 我封你为“笨蛋”
- Oh my-- that’s enough. - Hey.
- 噢--够了- 嘿
Now Chris is trying his best here.
克里斯尽力了
Sorry, Miss Palamino, but he’s just so terrible.
对不起,帕拉米诺小姐但是他太差了
- I’m not terrible. - Suckster! Suckster! Suckster! Suckster!
- 我可不差- 笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
- Maybe you should call it a day. - No, I can do this!
- 或许你今天应该到此为止- 不,我行的!