特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写,版权归可可网站所有。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第一集。
影视片花
中英对白
I just think you should know it's not working, Mr Carson.
这样下去不行 Carson先生
Do you mean Mr Bates is lazy?
你是说Bates先生偷懒吗
Not lazy, exactly. But he just can't carry.
不是 可他搬不了东西
He can hardly manage his Lordship's cases.
老爷的箱子都搬不动
You saw how it was when they went up to London for the memorial.
去伦敦参加追悼会的情况 您是有目共睹的
He can't help with the guests' luggage and as for waiting at table, forget that.
他不能帮客人拿行李 更不要说侍餐了
And what do you want me to do?
It's not for me to say.
我没资格要求
But is it fair on William to have all the extra work?
可William就很可怜了
I don't believe you'd like to think the house was falling below the way things ought to be.
庄园的服务水准降低 您应该不会坐视不理吧
I would not.
不会的
That's all I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
I'm going down. Coming?
我要下楼了 来吗
In a moment. You go.
等会儿 你去吧
I know you're sad about Patrick, whatever you say, I know it.
你很难过 不管你如何掩饰 我看得出来
You're a darling.
你真善解人意
But you see, I'm not as sad as I should be.
我并未像你想的那般伤心
And that's what makes me sad.
这一点恰恰让我非常难过