Guess not.
最好不要
How’d it go with Jamie last night? You boink her?
你和洁蜜昨晚如何了? 你上她了?
That would be a no.
没有
Raise you hand if your brother’s a homo!
如果你的兄弟是同性恋的请举手!
All right. Keep in touch!
好 保持联络!
You believe that? Not one taxi, not one.
你相信吗? 没有出租车,没有一辆
Stupid town. I gotta take the bus!
该死的小镇 我得坐公交车!
Dude, bus sucks!
兄弟,公交车不好!
Yes! I am outta here!
对! 我要离开了!
So long, Sucktown! Kiss my ass!
再见,该死的小镇! 去你的!
Hey, Mr. Bus Driver Man.
嘿,公交司机先生
Hey...
嘿...
pull my finger. Come on, pull my finger.
让我放个屁 快点,放个屁
- Aw! - Yoo-hoo!
- 啊!- 哟-吼!
- Great. - Jamie!
- 太好了- 洁蜜!
- Whoa, miss, miss. W-w-whoa. - What? What, what, wha--
- 哦,小姐,小姐,喔-喔-喔哦- 干嘛?干嘛,干嘛,干---
what, Chris? What do you want? - I just want to apologize.
- 什么,克里斯?你想要什么?- 我只是要道歉
I’m sorry. I was out of line, okay?
对不起 我发神经,好吗?
- You’re an asshole. - Oh, my-- I was--
- 你是个混蛋- 哦,我的--我曾--
Hey, I’m gonna get you a cab and take you home, huh?
嘿,我给你找辆出租车送你回家吧,啊?
- She’s so sensitive! - You blew it. I’m winning.
- 她真是敏感!- 你完了,我赢了